WHAT’S IN SEASON:
(This will vary depending on time of the month and where you live.)
4. Rosemary, Mushroom, and Chickpea Ragout on Toast
5. Whole Wheat Almond Pumpkin Muffins
Start every day off on the right foot. Recipe here.
10. Chewy Molasses Cookies
Sometimes, the simplest things are the most delicious. Recipe here.
11. Butternut Squash and Kale Strata with Multigrain Bread
12. Gingerbread Spiced Marshmallows
18. Mashed Potato Fudge
Mashed potatoes make the fudge extra creamy. Recipe here.
19. Crispy Deep-Fried Ribs
Braised meat is good. Fried braised meat is better. Recipe here.
28. Stuffed Garlic Monkey Bread
The otherworldly love child of garlic knots and mozzarella sticks. Recipe here.
31. Lemon Bundt Cake with Vanilla Icing
And if all this fails, their is always PINTEREST.